QUIK digest for the fourth quarter of 2016
Dear users of software products from ARQA Technologies, we are offering you the digest of major developments introduced in QUIK over the fourth quarter of 2016.
Trading interfacesTrading interface Eurex 1.9.1
The updated interface supports the new version of the Exchange trading system T7 4.0 and is capable of calculating flexible contract trades’ volumes.
It is now possible without restarting the Interface to supply the QUIK server with real time data on new flexible contracts and OTC trades, which appear after the Interface startup.
Moscow Exchange FX market trading interface 11.5.0
The interface transmits market data and forward orders for deliverable SWAP contracts on currency pairs USD/RUB, EUR/RUB, CNY/RUB with specified delivery dates.
Order replacement is carried out via canceling an earlier order and registering another with new price and volume parameters.
Market Data Interface of TREP RT system (Thomson Reuters) 4.3.2
Market data interfaces
This may now transmit XETRA indexes and stock warrant instruments from Euronext.
QuantHouse market data interface 6.2.1
Consolidated Tape data on spot instruments is now transmitted from NYSE.
There is a change in ‘time and sales’ information filtering – it may now be filtered by market or class.
At the interface startup, it is possible to download the QUIK server only with data on most frequently used instruments. Other instruments may be downloaded at any time after a trading session start. This allows reducing the load on the server infrastructure.
QUIK OMS 3.0
The latest software has enhanced functionality. There are additional order processing features, new user roles and improved trading capabilities.
web2QUIK module 6.1
Users may send wire transfer instructions to withdraw funds (Non-Trade Instructions Module is required).
It has become more convenient to visualize data on charts.
Algorithmic trading module and Algorithmic trading module Light 6.1.0
New features of employed algorithms in the full version embrace:
- 'VWAP' – including own trades into account when algo-orders are used in the market percentage execution mode.
- 'Iceberg' - setting duration for an algo-order operation.
- 'GTD-orders' – use at opening of trading session and in accordance with OTC classes.
FIX Client Connector program interface 3.32
On market data request current trades are transmitted with additional parameters ‘Linked currency’ and ‘Cash volume’.*
Execution Report now includes execution date, order volume, time of ‘Rejected’ message and order status (active/passive).*
FIX drop copy program interface 3.32 and FIX adapter program interface 3.32
Execution Report via FIX drop copy interface includes:
- initial placements at Moscow Exchange,
- for OMS orders — average cross rate of execution, average weighted execution price, currency of exchange execution and execution price in various currencies.
- Instruments in the FIX adapter interface may now be identified by their SEDOL, ISIN, RIC, ISO codes and short name beside their instrument code in QUIK.
QUIK Workstation 7.5 and QUIK Workstation 7.6
QUIK Workstation of version 7.5 has additional data panels in the Level2Quotes table for instrument parameters.
The top panel of the Level2Quotes table displays the following parameters:
- last order price,
- change of last order price to closing price of previous trading day,
- weighted average price for current trading session,
- difference between best bid and offer prices (spread) and other.
- total volume of bid and offer,
- number of buy/sell orders,
- number of own working and stop orders to buy or sell.
Chart window is supported with a new ‘Ruler’ instrument.
QUIK server 5.5.5 and QUIK server 5.6.0
The 5.5.5 version of QUIK server has improved the functionality of its QUIK Administrator application in delineating access levels by roles comprising certain rights.
The 5.6.0 version acquired the functionality of ‘soft’ limits (on order price and volume, available securities, parameters of negotiated and REPO operations). Primarily, this functionality is intended for bank desks and investment companies (monitoring operations within own position limits).
New videos about QUIK broker system
There is another video ’User filters and provisional formatting of tables’.
For all questions on operation of the QUIK complex please refer to the QUIK support service:
Back to list