New version of QUIK Workstation 7.5 released
ARQA Technologies released a new version of the main QUIK user application – QUIK Workstation – 7.5.
The main innovation in the version is additional data panels in the Level2Quotes table that display some useful instrument parameters.The top panel of the Level2Quotes table displays the following parameters:
- last order price,
- change of last order price to closing price of previous trading day,
- weighted average price for current trading session,
- difference between best bid and offer prices (spread),
The bottom panel may optionally display:
- total volume of bid and offer,
- number of buy/sell orders,
- number of own active and stop orders to buy or sell.
To see the full list of changes made in QUIK Workstation 7.5.