QUIK OMS — Sales&Trading
Classic OMS for sell side that provides clients with services of Sales&Trading.
- QUIK OMS is part of global QUIK OEMS solution that includes extensive trading functionality, direct connectivity to over 30 trading venues, and full-fledged risk management of trading operations (RISQ solutions).
- The solution automates workflows between Clients, Sales and Traders.
- QUIK OMS corresponds to the functionality of sell side in serving large institutional and retail clients.
Markets and Instruments
- Cash equities, fixed income, futures, FX
- Markets reached via direct gateways: CME Globex, LSE, LSE Derivatives, Eurex, Turquoise, WSE, MOEX, SPIMEX, SPB Exchange, KASE
- Markets available via execution brokers
- Market data from Bloomberg, Iress, FIS Global Network, Refinitiv
- Limit and Market orders, GTD, GTC, Stop-limit orders
- Algo orders: Iceberg, Volatility, TWAP, VWAP, Spread
- Global order warehousing. Real time order tracking, execution and partial fill notifications
- Care order management — parent, splits, child orders
- Collecting orders from other OMSes (buy-side or sell-side)
- Pre-trade control of OMS orders
- Sophisticated risk management of clients’ and broker’s positions
- On-exchange, OTC and algo execution, incl. external algos
- Real time P&L
- Execution via another OMS
- Give-up management
- Automated or manual booking
- Netting of buy and sell transactions, reconciliation.
- Multiple flexible settings for fees and commissions
- Client reporting
- FIX protocol integration: with external sources of reference data and client info, settlement and payment systems, execution broker platforms, external algo machines, middle and back offices
- QUIK OMS fits into OEMS QUIK with its global connectivity, risk management, and client services
- Flexible workflow between Clients, Sales, Traders, and Middle-officers
- Can serve several entities from different jurisdictions
- Compliant with standard requirements for information security
- Can be deployed and used as SaaS
- 19/5 client support service
For any question or request for presentation or test use, please contact the Sales and Marketing Department by phone +7 (383) 2191619 or email email@example.com.