Non-Trade Instructions module
The module enables reception and processing of instructions to enter/withdraw a client’s cash or securities to/from the exchange trading system, and transfer cash and securities from one subaccount to another in the broker’s accounting system.
The Non-Trade Instructions module comprises an additional component of the QUIK workstation, an additional component of the QUIK server, and directories stored in the database.
Functions Performed by the Additional Components
- QUIK workstation:
- Instruction entry.
- Review of lists of delivered instructions and their status.
- Confirmation of instruction or its rejection by the broker’s employees.
- Review of instructions.
- Cancellation of unprocessed instructions.
With the Module installed, these functions are available in the QUIK workstation menu.
- Directories are used by clients for instruction entry and contain information on numbers of accounts and client agreements, instrument registration codes, etc. Information for the directories is supplied from the broker’s back office via a special interface and from the QUIK back-office.
- QUIK server:
- Setting the user rights to use various types of instructions.
- Setting the broker’s personnel rights to confirm client instructions.
- Setting the sequence of signatures and rights to assign mandatory payments for various types of instructions.
- Reception of instructions.
- Freezing clients’ funds for processing of instructions.
- Changing clients’ limits as part of instructions processing.
- Changing clients’ cash positions for instruments of the Moscow Exchange Derivatives Market.
- Providing users with notifications about instruction processing status.
- Reject the instruction,
- Sign the instruction.
- The module’s settings allow partial processing of instructions, if the client does not have enough funds after all mandatory payments. The permission for partial processing can be given by the client when issuing the instruction.
- In the ‘Instructions table’ there is a possibility to indicate unprocessed instructions of the previous days that allows postponing their processing.
- Application of a digital signature for non-trade instructions. It is possible to use any type of certified means of Cryptographic data protection system supported by QUIK.
- Before any instruction is forwarded, the Non-Trade Instructions module checks the client for funds adequacy. This requires additional technological connection to the QUIK server.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016/2017.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|