There are various ways of integrating backQORT with external systems.
Inbuilt integration with software complex QUIK
The backQORT system is originally integrated with the front-office system QUIK as the main source of information about operations on finanсial markets for backQORT.
The data exchange is reciprocal. Reference and market data as well as data on orders and trades are uploaded from QUIK to backQORT. Data on clients’ and own positions at start of trading and position corrections are downloaded from backQORT to QUIK.
The direct integration with QUIK allows solving the following tasks:
- compilation of backQORT directories with data on traded instruments,
- generation and downloading of trading limits to QUIK before start of trading,
- downloading cash limits for the derivatives market to QUIK,
- online feed of market data and data on orders and trades from QUIK,
- automated correction of positions in QUIK after execution of non-trading operations in backQORT,
- sending information notifications to QUIK users.
It is carried out with the help of QORT2QUIK adapter that is part of QORT software product line.
Use of intermediate data base
This approach serves for integration with an unspecified software system. IDB integrates backQORT with other front-office systems (Transaq, ITS broker, ULLINK, WEB2L) as well as various external broker’s software (automated bank system, accounting department, etc.)
IDB allows transmitting data on balance of client accounts, exchange and OTC orders and trades, trade settlement stages, corrections of positions after non-trading operations (cash and securities depositing/withdrawal, commissions) from other systems to backQORT.
backQORT both exports data on orders and trades, trade execution reports and other to external systems (for example, accounting department, depository) and generates trading limits for front-office systems.
backQORT may serve as universal storage of data on company’s on-exchange and OTC operations. This information may be used for reports, which are not available from backQORT.
IDB allows various reconciliations with external repots (for example, reconciliation with exchange and servicing broker reports, monitoring business partners by FSFM requirements and other).
backQORT also supports SWIFT message processing.
Integration with platforms of reference and financial information providers
Integration with various external sources of information is implemented in additional system modules:
- Module of integration with Reference United Data (RU DATA) allows importing data on issuers, securities (stocks, bonds, depository receipts, unit investment funds, and mortgage participation certificates), indices, ratings and rating scales, coupons, corporate events from RU DATA database to backQORT at preset intervals.
- Module of integration with Cbonds Database allows importing data on issuers, bonds and Eurobonds, coupons, corporate events, as well as market data on stocks, depository receipts, indices from Cbonds database to the system at preset intervals.
- Bloomberg DataLicense QORT program interface allows importing market data (quotes, prices and volumes of security trading), reference data on issuers, ratings, securities and their parameters from Bloomberg to the system.
- Bloomberg VCON drop copy QORT program interface provides trade feed (primarily Eurobonds) to the backQORT data base by BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service.
- The Module of integration with API NSD allows automatic import of reference data on issuers, securities serviced and no longer serviced in NSD, corporate events from the NSD database to the system by using web-services (API NSD).
- The Web-services integration module allows importing data from the QORT database to external software platforms and downloading data from external sources to QORT by means of web-services.
OTC trades reporting‘Reporting to NSD Repository’ module.
Integration with external systems via FIX-protocol
Upon client’s request, backQORT may be integrated with external systems via FIX-protocol (version 4.4). The integration is performed by ARQA Technologies specialists.To assess the possibility of such integration the specialists need to be acquainted with documentation for implementation of the external FIX solution (specification of FIX protocol version used by partner) as well as access to testing environment of the partner to test a resulting solution.