Alert dispatch module
The Alert dispatch module is intended for sending text message alerts to broker’s clients about the events.
- orders/stop orders execution/cancellation,
- changing market parameters of the instrument,
- periodic notification about the client positions status,
- PIN code receipt to start working with QUIK using two-factor authentication,
- receipt of notification from a broker/trader,
- current state of client’s limits at spot market, FX positions and restrictions at a certain time period,
- OTC orders execution/cancellation,
- trade execution,
- receipt of news by e-mail,
- server connection status change.
- SMS messages to the mobile phones,
- Push notifications to Android and IOS devices,
- E-mail messages.
The information about the contacts in mobile ser-vice providers is listed below:
+7 495 926-94-77 (for calls from Moscow)
8-800-1000-258 (free calls from Russia)
+7 495 363-14-27
+7 495 609-60-80
+7 800 555 7 550
Method of Operation
- A user can set up conditions for sending notifications using a QUIK Workstation, webQUIK and mobile terminals (QUIK Android X, iQUIK X).
- The condition of creating a notification is processed by the Module, and, after checking on the conditions, it sends a message to the mobile operator’s software and/or to the user’s e-mail.
- If the user uses mobile terminals (QUIK Android X, iQUIK X), then a notification can be delivered via push notifications to iOS and Android devices.
- Whereas text message alerts are processed at the QUIK server, a permanent connection to the QUIK workstation — an issuer of the instruction — is not required.
- The Module keeps complete records of processed users’ instructions, and can form a report on user request. To order and view a report a QUIK Workstation is used. A list of formed alerts can be viewed by a user in the Alerts Window. Active alerts can be canceled if necessary.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
4 GB RAM.
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|