Alert dispatch module
The Alert dispatch module serves for sending alerts to brokers’ clients about particular events.
- order/stop order execution/cancellation,
- change of instrument market parameters,
- periodic notification about the status of the client’s position,
- receipt of a PIN code for start of QUIK while using two-factor authentication,
- receipt of notifications from the broker/trader,
- the current state of the client’s limits on the spot market, future positions and restrictions at a certain moment of time,
- non-trade instruction execution/cancellation, order execution, provision of news (by e-mail),
- change of a server connection status.
- SMS messages to mobile phones,
- push notifications to Android and IOS devices,
The module allows setting limits on the number of SMS notifications sent to particular users over a period specified by the broker. This functionality makes it possible to choose the number of SMS notifications and its operation period (a day, week or month). When the limit is reached, it is impossible to send SMS notifications until the next period or until the limit is increased by a broker.
The module can also be integrated with any provider by means of a program algorithm which receives messages from the module in the universal format and sends messages to the external provider via the appropriate interface.
For information about conclusion of agreements with providers please refer to the indicated contacts below:
+7 495 926-94-77 (for calls from Moscow)
8-800-1000-258 (free calls from Russia)
+7 495 609-60-80
+7 800 555 7 550
- The user sets conditions for sending notifications, using the QUIK workstation, webQUIK or mobile terminals (QUIK Android X, iQUIK X).
- The condition for sending a notification is processed by the module, and, after checking the condition, the Module sends a message to the mobile operator’s software and/or to the user’s e-mail.
- For users of mobile terminals (QUIK Android X, iQUIK X), the notifications may be delivered as push notifications to their iOS or Android devices.
- As text message alerts are processed by the QUIK server, there is no need for permanent connection to the QUIK workstation that initiated the message.
- The module keeps complete records of clients’ processed instructions and can form a report upon the user’s request. The report is requested and viewed in the QUIK workstation. The list of generated alerts is displayed in the Alerts Window. Active alerts can be deactivated, if necessary.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
4 GB RAM,
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|