Module of integration with RU DATA
The module of integration with the database of financial instruments and issuers Reference United Data (a joint project of Interfax and NSD) has been developed to obtain and use data from RU DATA in backQORT software complexes.
The contents of received data
- Issuers (Russian and international public companies) — name, code.
- Stocks (issuer, industry, data, number, issue series, other).
- International and domestic bonds — issuer, registration codes (state, ISIN, CFI), number of securities per issue, par value and currency type, maturity date, etc. Bond data is ‘linked’ to issuers in the system.
- Coupons (period, annual interest rate, payment schedule) and corporate events (full or partial par value redemption, coupon redemption) relevant to bonds.
- LIBOR rates (rate, currency, maturities).
- International securities, depositary receipts, equity units, clearing and mortgage participation certificates.
Data delivery and updates
The content from the RU DATA base is delivered automatically at set time intervals using API RU DATA.
The system would only supply information which is not yet available in backQORT or update the information which has been delivered earlier.
The module is installed on the same computer as the backQORT server.
All questions concerning access to, scope and costs of any data supplied by RU DATA, are to be addressed to the representative of Interfax group Evgeniy Proschin by phone +7 495 3572077 or e-mail to Evgeniy.Proschin@interfax.ru.
The partners in the project – Interfax group, NSD and ARQA Technologies – are willing to provide testing opportunities on request. Requests for testing may be addressed to ARQA Technologies by phone +7 383 2191619 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.