External reports request module
The External reports request module allows invoking external procedures of report generation by means of the backQORT terminal menu and importing generated report to the system.
- Call external reports from the backQORT terminal menu
- Possibility to use both backQORT and external system data
- Arbitrary report forms
- Availability of simultaneous generation of several reports from either one or different terminals.
To generate an external report, parameters are initially set in the external report template file (*.xml), with specifying the report name and its key parameters. When the report is called with the corresponding menu item, a user is prompted specifying parameter values, following which the system activates an external application for its generation.
The module allows importing reports in two ways:
- In xml files (in this case reports are available as a backQORT terminal table)
- In files opened by Windows applications (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)