QUIK Android X
QUIK Android X is a QUIK user application developed for Android mobile devices.
Connection to broker’s QUIK infrastructure is provided via a server component — web2QUIK Module. The security of connection is ensured by SSL protocol encoding and two-factor authentication (available to brokers with the Alert dispatch module in their configuration).
The application supports a range of key features available in the QUIK broker system: on-line market data feed, trading, generation of non-trade instructions and control of positions in the client portfolio.
Real time market data
- Current trade quotes for exchange instruments.
- Simultaneous processing of several lists of instruments with flexibly set parameters for each list.
- Detailed summary of market data by instrument.
- Trade dynamics control in charts.
The ‘Quotes’ section includes easy search and prompt addition/deletion of instruments into/from the list.
The screenshots represent the ‘Quote’ section interface, editing menu, interface of instrument search and list expansion.
The interface of instrument data (summary and chart):
- Generation of market and limit orders to buy/sell securities including contingent orders (stop-orders).
- Control of own orders’ execution, display of trades.
When clicking on an order from the list in the ‘Order’ section, detailed information appears on the screen. A panel of possible actions appears after a longer touch on an element.
Position keeping of the client portfolio
- Current evaluation of all client’s positions.
- Evaluation of level of funds adequacy.
- Evaluation of short and long positions at current prices, etc.
The ‘Portfolio’ section displays evaluation of client’s resources in cash terms and margin credit indicators. If the user has several client codes, they are displayed in separate tabs.
- News feeds from news agencies.
- Viewing and cancellation of non-trade instructions of any type as well as entry of cash withdrawal instructions (the functionality is available to brokers with the Non-Trade Instructions Module in their configuration).
- Message exchange with the broker.
- Conditional alert generation, reception of push-alerts triggered by events (the functionality is available to brokers with the Alert dispatch module in their configuration).
Hardware and Software Requirements
Screen resolution at least 800x480.
OS Android 5.0 or higher.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Demo access|