QUIK Android X
QUIK Android X is a user application of QUIK developed for Android mobile devices.
A server component web2QUIK Module allows connection to broker’s QUIK infrastructure. The security of connection is ensured by SSL protocol encoding and two-factor authentication (available to brokers having Alert dispatch module in their configuration).
The application supports a range of staple functions available in QUIK broker system: on-line feed of market data, trading, submission of non-trade instructions and position keeping of the client portfolio.
Real time market data
- Current trade quotes for exchange instruments.
- Several lists of instruments with flexibly set parameters for each list.
- Detailed summary of market data by instrument.
- Trade dynamics in charts.
The ‘quote’ section includes easy search and prompt addition or exclusion of instruments in the list.
The screenshots represent the ‘Quote’ section interface, revision menu, interface of instrument search and list expansion.
Interface of instrument data (summary and chart):
- Market and limit orders to buy/sell securities including conditional orders (stop-orders).
- Control of own orders’ execution, display of trades.
Clicking on order from the list in the ‘Order’ section brings up a screen with details. A longer touch on an element brings up a panel of possible actions.
Position keeping of the client portfolio
- Current evaluation of all client’s positions.
- Evaluation of sufficiency of client’s resources.
- Evaluation of short and long positions at current prices, etc.
The ‘Portfolio’ section displays evaluation of client’s resources in cash terms and margin credit indicators. If the user has several client codes, they are displayed in separate tabs.
- News feeds from news agencies.
- Viewing and cancellation of non-trade instructions of any type as well as entry of cash withdrawal instructions (the functionality is available when broker’s configuration includes the Non-Trade Instructions Module).
- Message exchange with broker.
- Conditional alert generation, reception of push-alerts triggered by events (the functionality is available when broker’s configuration includes the Alert dispatch module).
Hardware and software requirements
Screen resolution at least 800x480.
OS Android 5.0 or higher.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Demo access|