iQUIK X is a QUIK user application developed for iOS mobile devices.
Connection to broker’s QUIK infrastructure is provided via the server component — web2QUIK Module. The connection security is ensured by SSL protocol encoding and two-factor authentication (available to brokers with the Alert dispatch module in their configuration). Besides that, there are options of access with TouchID (with a fingerprint scan) and FaceID (with a 3D face scan).
The application supports a range of key features available in the QUIK broker system: on-line market data feed, trading, generation of non-trade instructions and control of positions in the client portfolio.
Real time market data
- Current quotes for exchange instruments.
- Simultaneous processing of several lists of instruments with flexibly set parameters for each list.
- Viewing the Level2Quote table.
- Detailed summary of market data by instrument.
- Trade dynamics control in charts.
The ‘Quotes’ section includes easy search and prompt addition/deletion of instruments into/from the list.
The screenshots represent the ‘Quotes’ section interface, interface of instrument search and list expansion.
The interface of instrument data (summary and chart) displayed on iPad:
- Generation of market and limit orders to buy/sell securities including contingent orders (stop-orders).
- Control of own orders’ execution, display of trades.
The ‘Orders’ section contains three tabs:
- Orders —display of market and limit orders.
- Stop-orders — display of contingent orders.
- Trades — display of all trades of the day.
The screenshots represent the interface of the ‘Orders’ section, order entry screen:
Position keeping of the client portfolio
- Current evaluation of client’s positions.
- Values of margin indicators.
- Evaluation of level of funds adequacy.
- Evaluation of short and long positions, etc.
If the user has several client codes, they are displayed in separate tabs. One tab displays information for a selected client code.
- News feed from news agencies.
- Viewing and cancellation of non-trade instructions of any type as well as entry of cash withdrawal instructions (the functionality is available to brokers with the Non-Trade Instructions Module in their configuration).
- Message exchange with the broker.
- Conditional alert generation, reception of push-alerts triggered by events (the functionality is available to brokers with the Alert dispatch module in their configuration).
Hardware and Software Requirements
Iphone and Ipad devices with iOS version 12.x or later.
iOS version 12.x or later.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Demo access|