webQUIK workstation is a fully functional trading terminal operating in a browser window from any operational system.
webQUIK workstations are connected to the QUIK server via the server component — web2QUIK module.
- No installation required, accessible for any PC with internet access.
- User access is effected via an encrypted HTTPS-connection that ensures security of information transmitted between the server and the user.
- Has the interface of a fully functional front-office system.
- Has a memory of user settings for use in subsequent sessions (the settings are also saved when the user used different PCs for access).
- A light or dark interface option available.
- Has a ‘light’ interface version which is adapted for use on smartphones with internet access. When accessed from a smartphone the ‘mobile mode’ is switched on automatically while a PC user may select it through an option in the dialogue list.
Online data feed
- Instrument quotes.
- Level 2 quotes.
- Trades filled for a client.
- Own orders and stop-orders of a client.
- News from information agencies.
- Forwarding trades to exchange and off-exchange trading systems, available from a corresponding QUIK server in accordance with rights set by the broker.
- Use of limited, market and conditional orders.
- Client portfolio status update – current position value, margin indicators, cover ratio, short and long positions, etc..
- Build charts using instruments of technical analysis.
- Viewing and cancellation of non-trade instructions of any type as well as entry of cash withdrawal instructions (the functionality is available when broker’s configuration includes the Non-Trade Instructions Module).
Hardware and software requirements
Any operation system. Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 10 or more recent.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Demo access|