The webQUIK workstation is a fully functional trading terminal operating in a browser window of any operational system.
webQUIK workstations are connected to the QUIK server via the server component — web2QUIK module.
- No installation required, accessible for any PC with internet access.
- User access is provided via an encrypted HTTPS-connection that ensures security of information transmitted between the server and the user.
- Availability of the interface of a fully functional front-office system.
- User settings memorizing for use in subsequent sessions (the settings are also saved when the user uses different PCs for access).
- A choice of a light or dark interface design is available.
- Availability of a ‘light’ interface version which is adapted for smartphones with internet access. When accessed from a smartphone the ‘mobile mode’ is switched on automatically, while a PC user may select it using an option in the dialogue list.
Online data feed
- Instrument quotes.
- Data on executed client trades.
- Own orders and stop-orders of a client.
- News from information agencies.
- Forwarding trades to exchange and off-exchange trading systems, available from a corresponding QUIK server, in accordance with rights set by the broker.
- Use of limited, market, and conditional orders.
- Client portfolio status update – current value of all client positions, margin indicators, level of funds adequacy, value of short and long positions, etc.
- Building charts with instruments of technical analysis.
- Viewing and cancellation of non-trade instructions of any type as well as forwarding cash withdrawal instructions (the functionality is available if the Non-Trade Instructions Module is a part of broker’s configuration).
Hardware and Software Requirements
Any operation system. Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 10 or more recent.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Demo access|