web2QUIK module is a component of server infrastructure whereby users of webQUIK workstation and mobile applications iQUIK X or QUIK Android X connect to the QUIK server.
The module is also used for scaling the architecture while serving a large number of users. It is recommended that one copy of the module be used to service up to 500 webQUIK, iQUIK X and QUIK Android X users.
web2QUIK fully supports basic functionality available on the QUIK server in question including:
- market data for accessible venues and trading operations;
- all basic order processing functionality encompassing that for conditional and delayed orders;
- charts and news for users;
- margin credit for clients’ trading;
- entire basic functionality of position keeping and risk control of trading operations available from a corresponding QUIK server;
- sub-broker service.
Operating principle and user administration
- web2QUIK module is a server component of QUIK that is connected to the principal system server. It gets information from the server and then distributes it to users in accordance with their rights. Operations in the system are carried out via a separate web application webQUIK or mobile applications iQUIK X and QUIK Android X.
- webQUIK, iQUIK X and QUIK Android X user access is effected through an encrypted HTTPS-connection to safeguard confidential information exchange between the server and the client.
- User rights are managed with the help of a single application — QUIK Administrator. All user rights are set within a common database. The broker may grant any user with access rights to any set of terminals.
To prevent unauthorized access to the webQUIK Workstation and mobile terminals iQUIK X and QUIK Android X, the broker may apply the technology of two-factor authentication with the second factor provided via SMS
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
4 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
It is possible to use a virtual server*.
To establish a secure https-connection between the web2QUIK Module and user applications (webQUIK, iQUIK X, QUIK Android X) a trusted SSL certificate must be installed. It may be bought from well-known certifying centers (DigiCert, GeoTrust, Thawte, etc.).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|