The web2QUIK module is a component of the server infrastructure whereby users of the webQUIK workstation and iQUIK X and QUIK Android X mobile applications connect to the QUIK server.
The module is also used for scaling the architecture while serving a large number of users. It is recommended that one copy of the module be used to service up to 500 webQUIK, iQUIK X and QUIK Android X users.
web2QUIK fully supports basic functionality available on the QUIK server in question including:
- market data delivery for available venues and trading operations;
- all basic order processing functionality encompassing that for conditional and delayed orders;
- charts and news for users;
- margin lending for clients’ operations;
- all basic functionality for position keeping and risk control of trading operations supported by the QUIK server;
- subbroker service.
web2QUIK does not support some service functionality of QUIK such as non-trade instructions (except for cash withdrawal instructions), report generation, and algorithmic trading.
Operating Principle and User Administration
- The web2QUIK module is a server component of QUIK that is connected to the principal system server. It gets information from the server with its further distribution to users in accordance with their rights. Operations in the system are carried out via webQUIK web application or iQUIK X and QUIK Android X mobile applications.
- webQUIK, iQUIK X and QUIK Android X user access is ensured via the encrypted HTTPS-connection to safeguard confidential information exchange between the server and the client.
- User rights are managed with the help of the QUIK Administrator application. All user rights are set within a common database. The broker can grant any user with access rights to any set of terminals.
To prevent unauthorized access to webQUIK, iQUIK X and QUIK Android X, the broker can use the technology of two-factor authentication with the second factor sent via SMS.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
4 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
It is possible to use a virtual server*.
To establish a secure https-connection between the web2QUIK Module and user applications (webQUIK, iQUIK X, QUIK Android X) a trusted SSL certificate must be installed. It may be bought from well-known certifying centers (DigiCert, GeoTrust, Thawte, etc.).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|