QUIK digest for the first quarter of 2022
Dear users of ARQA Technologies software products, we would like to offer to your attention the digest of the main changes in QUIK products made in the first quarter of 2022.
The 18th annual seminar for clients and partners of ARQA Technologies took place in Moscow and was attended by more than 300 participants from 90 companies.
New Versions of Software
For the full list of changes in QUIK software products, see the News on the company’s website.
- There is a functionality to set a form structure for OMS orders which allows:
– creating an order form design for personal needs,
– adding arbitrary fields from the OMS order table to the order form,
– controlling the behavior of fields on the order form.
- For derivatives OMS classes, it has become possible to add a field with a collateral volume for the order to the OMS order form.
- An option was added to specify an arbitrary date and time of the instruction reception from the client during registration of a new OMS order.
- There is a possibility to suspend the execution of one or several subsidiary OMS orders within a group of OMS orders and then resume the execution.
- With full execution of the OMS order, the feature of the ‘DoneForDay’ message sent to a FIX client can be configured in the context of client codes and OMS classes.
- During execution of the OMS order by the ‘Iceberg’ algorithmic order, it is possible to set a work interval.
- The module supports algorithmic orders with the ‘Good Till Time’ expiration date.
- In the OTC reporting functionality:
– coption was added to roll over unexecuted orders to the next day,
– the orders are now forwarded in the asynchronous mode without waiting for the response to a sent transaction.
- An option was added to execute exchange orders with an instrument which is different from the one to deliver quotes.
- Anonymous trades for the instruments of the Module can be retransmitted from exchange instruments.
- It has become possible to set a work interval for algorithmic orders of the ‘Iceberg’ type.
- Algorithmic orders are now executed in a sequential order – from earlier to later registration time.
- For algorithmic orders of 'Good-Till-Date’, ‘Iceberg’, ‘Spread’, and ‘Stop order’ types, the quantity in the order is changed automatically after the change of the exchange instrument's lot value.
- For broker employees, the Quotes table of the QUIK workstation acquired new parameters to use in Module classes: ‘Total order origin quantity’, ‘Total order origin value’, and ‘% allocation’.
- It has become possible to edit the ‘Registration number’ field on the ‘Description’ tab of the ‘Instruments dictionary’.
- It is now possible to disable unconditional sending of orders registered after the beginning of the order entry period to the exchange.
- For the price auction, it is now possible to set the price range to accept only offering orders with prices that fall within the range
- It has become possible to transmit the Module’s internal order number in the exchange transaction parameter when re-forwarding the order to the Trading system, which, by using the exchange order data, allows determining that the order was sent from the Bookbuilding module.
- An option was added to specify the date and time of client instruction registration when registering a new OMS order.
- The format of request for registration of ‘Iceberg’ algorithmic orders was extended to transmit the following parameters: UseWorkInterval, StartTime, EndTime.
- It has become possible to send the ‘Session control’ service transaction (session opening/closing) in exchange trading modes.
- During the integration with the Bookbuilding module, it is possible to send a transaction to set allocation for the order and the instrument.
- Integration with the Directory Storage and Distribution module was implemented, which allows automatically loading data of instruments, face values, ACI and calendars from external sources to the FIX order router dictionary.
- There is a possibility to set a necessary order of transactions in the drop-down list on the order entry form.
- It has become possible to send a settlement date and payment date in the FIX message during registration of an order, if the dates were explicitly specified in the order form.
- The information on values of ACI and par values on the settlement date is transmitted in orders and trades, if this information was not received from the execution broker.
- Transmission is supported for a new instrument parameter ‘Complex financial product type’.
- Calculation of the Portfolio table is optimized for workstations with manager rights (if the risk manager terminal module CoLibri is used).
- It is possible to calculate yield for bonds of the Moscow Exchange Securities Market in the order entry form (Directory Storage and Distribution module is required as a part of the broker’s configuration).
- The released version allows displaying a portfolio in any currency for which a broker uploaded a cross rate.
- A new setting – ‘Chart parameters – for all instruments’ – was added. When it is activated, the time frame and indicators on charts are maintained same for all instruments, when deactivated – for each instrument individually.
- A role-based model was implemented which provides rights to users.
- It has become possible to start the QUIK server in the position rolling mode.
- There are new settings in the Limit calculation library (LCL) functionality:
– ‘Groups of instruments and classes’ to set commissions in templates and global settings,
– ‘Negdeal repo classes with second leg accounted in trade’ to take account of delta of liabilities between first and second parts of trades ‘Repo-M and Repo with CCP’ on the trade execution date for limit types which require liabilities of both REPO parts to be taken into account,
– ‘Do not allow cash debt creation for complex reports’ to determine a possibility to execute operations resulting in negative cash balance after confirmation of trades for execution by a complex report if cash netting is configured,
– ‘Accounts of unified securities position’ for the clients using the MD+ scheme,
– ‘Commission write-off currency’ to specify the trading system commission currency,
– ‘Repo commission per day by classes’ and ‘Repo commission scale by classes’ for expanded possibilities to set a commission for REPO modes,
– a setting for deactivation of commission accounting when confirming a trade for execution with postponed settlements.
- Other innovations in the LCL functionality:
– when the ‘Show trade commission’ setting is activated, the clients with a unified cash position on derivatives and spot markets can see the size of a written off commission for derivatives market trades displayed in the ‘Broker commission’ field of the QUIK workstation’s Trades table.
– multiple exporter classes can be specified for an importer class when limiting order prices,
– for REPO-M orders forwarded with a specified volume, the purchasing power is now checked on the basis of the specified amount of REPO,
– the ‘MD+’ positions keeping scheme acquired an option to use full bilateral risk netting between assets included in one variety with dependent prices.
- The QUIK Administrator user rights’ editor has the following improvements:
– a function was added to set automatic disconnection from the server on expiration of the preset time of user inactivity,
– in the notification of expiry of powers of attorney, which appears after connection of the client’s part of QUIK Administrator, the information is divided into sections: ‘Service users’ and ‘Users’,
– there is an progress bar in windows for import of user rights by client codes and news agencies. It allows monitoring a load process and stopping import, if necessary,
– there is a new message which shows the results of copying permissions from one class to another.
For all questions on operation of QUIK software, please contact QUIK Technical Support Team: +7-383-2191606, email@example.com.
Print versionDownload PDF
Back to list