QUIK English localization
QUIK English localization is a special QUIK workstation version with the interface in English which contains information in the software tables (description of classes, instruments, parameters, and textual values) translated into English.
A QUIK server module provides English translation of market data supplied from trading systems’ gateways. The server is equipped with means to control the description of the interface and financial instruments.
Adaptation to other foreign languages is also possible.
Support of foreign languages in QUIK Workstations is activated by installing an additional module on the QUIK server. Once the user connects to the server which supports changing the interface language, the Language Settings item becomes active in the QUIK workstation menu allowing a choice of another language.
- The module enables switching between interface languages in the QUIK workstation. Other types of client software are not supported.
- The newsfeed is not translated. For newsfeeds in foreign languages please contact corresponding information supplying agencies.
The English-localized interface can be tested on our server.
- register demo access and install the QUIK workstation distribution package;
- after receiving a notice of registration, connect to the server;
- close all program windows and tables;
- in the ‘System/Settings/Language Settings Menu’ select English (Standard Set);
- switching to another language interface requires restarting the program and connecting to the server to receive new descriptions and parameters of the instruments. Once the connection with the server is established, the program is ready to operate in English.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The module is installed on the same computer with the QUIK server.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|