QUIK digest for the second quarter of 2020
Dear users of ARQA Technologies software products, we would like to offer to your attention the digest of the main changes in QUIK products made in the second quarter of 2020.
New Versions of Software
For the full list of changes in QUIK software products, see the News on the company’s website.
Support of the updates of the Securities Market trading system which came into force on 22 June 2020:
- transmission of the ‘Trading session’ parameter which shows the session (main/evening) of the current trades,
- the forwarding of negotiated trades where a specified user acts as a counterparty,
- a range of new trading boards.
- Transmission of indicative currency rates of the Moscow Exchange Derivatives Market.
- A possibility to restrict sets of transactions and their fields available for sending to the exchange.
News and market data interface
- Instrument search in the Symbology Concordance (SymCo) service by the ‘Refinitiv exchange code’ ID for cases when there is no information on the Market Identifier Code ‘MIC-code’ (to dynamically generate a directory for such instruments).
- Transmission of the ‘Contract size’ parameter for futures in the Quotes table.
The new Investment recommendations module serves for storing and sending investment recommendations of a broker for execution of trading operations with specified instruments.
The new Bookbuilding module serves for preliminary collecting of orders from clients to participate in public and nonpublic placements and their processing by the broker.
There is a number of innovations in the functionality to work with orders and trades:
- adjustment of an active OMS order with one operation using the ‘Correct order’ context menu item in the table of OMS orders,
- performance of the most frequent operations with OMS orders by using buttons added to the bottom panel of the OMS orders table,
- support of quick filters in the tables of OMS orders and OMS trades (by keyboarding the value or by choosing it from the dropdown list),
- a possibility to edit parameters of an active OMS order with its number saved after making changes in it,
- control of execution and booking price of the OMS order with the order’s rejection if the price in the order under execution is worse than the OMS order price,
- the making of records of the Trader’s requests to cancel ordinary and algorithmic orders in the ‘Audit trail’ tab of the OMS order and in the OMS order report for identifying the user who initiated cancellation of the linked order.
There is a new option to create coupon and zero-coupon bonds in one OMS class.
The changes were made in the OTC reporting:
- a possibility to suspend and resume the OTC reporting by means of the ‘Session management transaction’,
- e-mail notifications on rejected negotiated trades.
The one-way OTC reporting mode now includes:
- session status control which prevents from opening a session with an EES instrument if it is closed for a linked OTC instrument,
- check of a counter EES quote’s price for its match between minimum and maximum price range of the linked OTC instrument.
Spreads and shifts by EES instruments in the instrument directory and by using a stored procedure can be changed without the Module’s restart.
- There is a functionality of ‘cold’ backup of the information about transactions to increase the system's reliability in case of QUIK platform or interface failures.
- The improvements made for bonds placement and redemption auctions include:
– generation of auctions with different settlement codes,
– sending alerts before opening and closing of the order collection period,
– generation of new and additional auctions based on the existing record in the auction directory.
- In FIX adapter, FIX drop copy, and FIX Client Connector, ‘Market Data Incremental Refresh’ messages now contain the current trading date.
- The ‘Security Definition’ message in FIX adapter and FIX drop copy has a number of additional parameters to describe traded instruments.
- The module enables the quick filtering in tables which displays the filtering criteria.
- The table of OTC orders acquired an option to submit groups of counter orders by selecting several lines and choosing the ‘Submit counter negotiation trades orders’ menu item.
- There is a specialized order entry form for option expiration. The quotes table now can display a theoretical option price.
- The transition was made to a new version of the LUA programming language for the correct processing of 19-digit numbers of orders and trades.
- Support of a service for sending investment recommendations from a broker to a client with execution of trading operations (if the Investment recommendations module is a part of the broker’s configuration).
- The web-terminal has improved usability:
– the news window separately displays read and unread messages,
– the maximum candle width is limited,
– a full instrument name is now displayed in the graph’s head and in the Quotes table,
– there is optimized display of a client portfolio with a unified cash position.
- The functionality of the limit calculation library (LCL) acquired an option to deactivate the client’s funds adequacy check for a specified instrument class of a chosen user.
- The QUIK Administrator user rights’ editor supports domain authentication as well as authentication by login and password without QUIK access keys.
For all questions on operation of QUIK software, please contact QUIK Technical Support Team: +7-383-2191606, email@example.com.
Print versionPrint version
Back to list