New version of Moscow Exchange Securities Market (Main Market Sector) trading interface — 12.4 released
The released version of the Moscow Exchange Securities Market (Main Market Sector) trading interface supports the updates of the Securities Market trading system which came into force on 22 June 2020, including:
- transmission of the ‘Trading session’ parameter which shows the session (main/evening) of the current trades,
- the forwarding of negotiated trades where a specified user (by the exchange ID) acts as a counterparty,
- a changed approach to transmission of a feature of the instrument for a qualified investor,
- there are new trading boards:
− ‘D bonds’,
− ‘Increased investment risk (IIR) Sector’,
− ‘Auction: Negotiated deals’,
− ‘REPO with the Bank of Russia: floating rate’.
- iceberg orders can be forwarded in ‘REPO with CCP’, ‘REPO with GCP’, ‘Deposits CCP’ anonymous trading modes.
Besides that, if the Trading system does not transmit to the Interface the instrument’s redemption date, a trading date is not indicated in the corresponding field of the Quotes table as it used to be.