New version of OMS Manager module — 5.16
The released version of the OMS Manager module has a considerable amount of improvements.
There is an expanded functionality to work with templates in the OMS order exchange execution form:
- it has become possible to save in templates values of such fields as the exchange execution class, market order feature, client (tradebook) code, and trading account,
- an option was added to display saved templates in the form of buttons in the bottom panel of the OMS orders table.
There are improvements in the OMS orders grouping functionality:
- an option was added to separately execute grouped OMS orders (a trade executed for a grouped OMS order is taken into account in the group OMS order and decreases its balance),
- to work with the KYC module, it is possible to group OMS orders with different trading but the same parent codes,
- users with Sales and Sales-Trader roles now can group OMS orders with the ‘Expired’ status, which allows forming one general booking trade for several OMS orders processed on the previous day.
The OMS order table has:
- ‘Charge Rule ID’ and ‘Charge Rule Name’ columns which display the name and ID of the applied fee rule from the ‘Fees’ directory,
- the ‘Give-up Broker’ field which can be filled in during registration of a new OMS order via the FIX interface (the field’s value is placed into the booking trade form and uploaded to the export table of the Module’s database by default).
The booking trade form acquired the following possibilities:
- to specify the rounding accuracy of a settlement price,
- to choose a user with a Trader role in ‘Sales’ drop-down lists (for cases when the Trader executes a trade directly with a counterparty without the Sales’ involvement),
- to automatically place a user with a Trader role specified in the OMS order form, as well as to transmit this information to the QORT system.
It has become possible to control an employee vacation/absence schedule during execution of the following operations:
- a choice of a Sales/Trader in the form of an OTC trade or a booking trade,
- a choice of a user for automatic execution and automatic booking of the OMS order.
The following improvements were made to work on the Moscow Exchange Derivatives Market:
- there is support for execution of OMS orders with expiration dates,
- there is an expanded algorithm to fill in a trading account in the exchange execution form of the OMS order and algo order when working with the KYC module – a trading client code is now filled in as trading account in the execution form.
Other innovations of the version:
- support is provided for separate control of the maximum deviation of the price at OMS order registration and the OMS order execution price from the market price,
- settings of the modes for automatic completion of executed OMS orders and automatic booking of OMS orders were transferred from ‘OMS classes’ and ‘Business partners’ directories to a new ‘Rules for OMS orders and OMS trades’ directory, which will allow setting these modes not only by client codes and OMS classes but also by the ‘client and OMS class’ combination,
- there is an expanded functionality to automatically fill in a trading account in OMS order and house-order forms – the ‘Set depo account by client code’ setting of the QUIK workstation is now taken into account for OMS orders,
- the OMS order execution form allows setting a cross rate’s direction by default,
- a mode to limit OMS orders can be set on the QUIK server and filtered by OMS classes,
- an original trade exchange number is now placed in OMS trades,
- it has become possible to deactivate the ‘Chat’ tab in the OMS order form,
- there is support for transmission of a new instrument parameter: ‘Complex financial product type’.