The KYC module allows storing and transmitting clients’ information and their trading codes previously exported from the broker’s accounting system into the QUIK workstation.
Information stored in the Module’s database is used by a broker’s employees for the following purposes:
- quick search of clients,
- viewing clients’ information,
- filtering clients’ data in tables of positions, trades, orders, etc.
When the Module is used with QUIK OMS system client’s information can be used to work with OMS orders.
Information about clients is managed by a broker in the module’s database. In this case, the client’s record may consist of an arbitrary number of fields. Integration with the broker’s accounting system is expected to be set by default. The client’s data from the accounting system can be exported and updated in the Module’s database via stored procedures.
The clients’ information is available by search request in the KYC instrument panel of the QUIK workstation. The module provides a flexible system of rights to information about different client categories. The following information can be returned to the QUIK workstation upon the request of an authorized broker’s employee:
- main clients’ information in the form of a search results table (identification code and the client’s description),
- extended clients’ information in the form of individual clients’ profiles,
- information about trading codes of clients registered at different trading venues.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The module is installed on the same computer with the QUIK server.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|