AFX special program interface
AFX special program interface allows getting access to FX Aggregator system (SmartFX) — a service providing FX liquidity that can be traded by clients and traders.
- sending market and/or limit orders forwarded by QUIK users,
- transmission of the information on changes in order status and order execution (trades),
- transmission of Level I quotes (Quotes table) and Level II quotes (Level2Quote table).
The interface sets two secure SSL-connections with FX Aggregator system via FIX protocol:
- MDC-connection that allows transmitting Level I and Level II quotes,
- TRC-connection for order forwarding and transmitting information on operations.
To view quotes for currency pairs traded in FX Aggregator, standard tables and windows of QUIK user terminals are used, which support an additional trading instrument class ‘AFXCURR: Currency trading’.
There is an option to use Terminal module FX for trading on FX market (a special plug-in of the QUIK workstation and webQUIK workstation). The module is supplied together with the AFX special program interface without extra charge.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|