Position management program interface
Interface is used to connect the QUIK server to external systems of back-office and risk management.
Method of OperationThe external systems connect to the QUIK server via API of the Position management program interface. From server side this is represented as connection of QUIK users with manager rights.
When using the interface the following options are available for external systems:
- Setting or change of client positions on spot markets.
- Setting or change of a ‘leverage’ ratio.
- Setting or change of client restrictions on the derivatives market.
- Cancelling of orders of all types.
- Forwarding of negotiated REPOs of all types (REPO, modified REPO, REPO with CCP). This functionality enables rolling over of short client positions to the next day.
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|