QUIK digest for the third quarter of 2022
Dear users of ARQA Technologies software products, we would like to offer to your attention the digest of the main changes in QUIK products made in the third quarter of 2022.
QDealing — service to agree on terms of OTC trades
QDealing is used for indication of an interest to buy/sell as well as for negotiations and execution of OTC trades with financial instruments. The service can be used to work with all key asset classes supported by the QUIK platform.
Users work with QDealing by using the QUIK workstation. And with the built-in Interbroker communication access service, they can exchange messages and agree on terms of trade execution in a chat format.
New Versions of Software
For the full list of changes in QUIK software products, see the News on the company’s website.
The interface supports new trading boards with settlement in CNY on credit, CCP deposits, REPO with CCP and interdealer REPO markets.
The interface supports the changes in the Securities Market trading system that came into force on August 08, 2022.
The module allows setting a filter to generate reports on trades with the feature ‘Complex financial product type’.
- This system version makes it possible to view and edit directories via the interface of the QUIK Administrator user rights’ editor, which allows:
– administrating the module in real time without direct access to its database,
– restricting access to the module’s directories for specific users with separate rights to read and record.
- The version supports perpetual bonds and a new type of bonds – OFZs.
- Closing prices specified via stored procedures can be automatically sent to the QUIK server.
The single side OTC reporting mode acquired an option to generate OTC orders only on behalf of a broker.
The interface transmits additional parameters for bonds of the Quotes table: coupon payment, coupon duration, coupon payment date.
- There is a possibility of centralized profile storage by means of the Profile storage module.
- The workstation supports a new type of non-trade instructions to transfer securities from one account to another.
- It has become possible to manually fill in details in non-trade instructions to withdraw cash.
- The terminals have new parameters to display a portfolio:
– percentage of change in the instrument position,
– share of each instrument in the portfolio,
– valuation and share of the asset class.
- Main assets (‘Currency’, ‘Shares’, ‘Bonds’) now display currency symbols (₽ and $) instead of currency codes (RUB and USD).
- The released versions allows viewing a transaction history for any period of time (if the Report generation module is a part of the broker’s configuration).
Additional improvements made in QUIK Android X:
- the ‘Portfolio’ tab of the menu allows viewing dividend and сoupon payments,
- width of the first column with the instrument name can be adjusted manually,
- it has become possible to sort instruments in the Рortfolio in alphabetical order,
- the ‘More’ menu tab has a link to tutorial videos,
- the application can display a yield of four decimal places.
- The changes made in the Limit calculation library (LCL) functionality:
– for the clients with the ‘MD+’ lending type, the ‘Liability tags’ setting is supported (negative positions of this tag will be taken into account when calculating an adjusted margin),
– the ‘Volume-based commission’ setting can be used for the classes where partial order execution is allowed,
– it is possible to set tariff plans in user templates ‘by commission’, which allows using tariff plans for voice instructions.
- When setting user two-factor authentication in QUIK Administrator, it has become possible to choose one of the cases to use it: when logging in or executing a trade operation.
- In order to control access to complex financial instruments and reduce the number of ‘By limits’ templates with different combinations of allowed types of instruments, software acquired a possibility to set restrictions on transactions with certain types of financial instruments for unqualified investors by using the profile of complex financial instruments, set in the ‘leverage’ parameter.
For all questions on operation of QUIK software, please contact QUIK Technical Support Team: +7-383-2191606, email@example.com.
Print versionDownload PDF
Back to list