Improvements in QORT products made in September, 2021
We offer to your attention the main improvements in solutions based on the QORT software platform.
General improvements in QORT platform
- In case of early closure of a REPO trade for bonds, QORT is able to automatically request the size of an unredeemed par value and ACI for a specified date from the external system via the intermediate database (IDB).
- Positions with expired dates are now changed by default via a stored procedure. This allows increasing performance of the application server.
Automated back-office backQORT
- backQORT can reconcile balances of currency accounts with a statement from the ‘Internet client bank’ of NSD. Scheduled reconciliation of incoming balances, end of day balances, and corrections is available for a current trading day or previous days for specified subaccounts. After reconciliation, the report can be sent by email. The functionality is available if the Reporting to NSD Repository is used.
- If, during writing-off of commissions in backQORT, the amount of the client’s available cash with account of liabilities of future periods turns out to be less than the commission, a special setting allows deactivating writing-off of the commission.
- It has become possible to change a tariff plan not only from a specified date but also from specified time of the day.
- In backQORT, it is possible to indicate which parameters (‘Number in the internal accounting system’, ‘Info source’, ‘Type of primary document’, ‘Number of primary document’, ‘Date of primary document’) do not need to be copied when generating a non-trade operation by copying.
- The position table and register of package payment by accounts now display a balance for accrual of a corporate payment for REPO trades.
- The system allows saving at a specified time of the day not only risk coverage values (RCV1, RCV2) but also parameters of margin indicators (discounts, asset prices, rates, etc.). These data are saved in a separate file.
- It has become possible to make groups of clients and specify names of such groups without making a choice of certain clients during generation of a client report.
Middle-office of an asset management company capQORT
- capQORT can reconcile calculated net asset values with data from external systems (for example, from back-office) uploaded via the IDB. After reconciliation, the 'NAV reconciliation' report is generated.
- It is possible to upload a structure of groups of issuers via the IDB.
- There is a possibility to upload new types and categories of unit investment funds by using the Module of integration with RU DATA.
Limit Setting and Control:
- It has become possible to set limits on an instrument rating relative to a minimum or maximum sovereign rating of several countries. Previously, limits of this type could be set relative to the sovereign rating only of one country.
- The system allows controlling a share of securities of one issuer in a portfolio relative to a total volume of the issuer’s securities in circulation. The total volume of securities includes the sum of issue par values of bonds currently in circulation and shares at current market prices with account of free-float.
- capQORT allows controlling limits on DFI position in accordance with the Paragraph 11 of Bank of Russia Ordinance No. 4129-U, dated 5 September 2016 (updated 20 April 2020). For this purpose, there is pre-trade control of orders with assets different from DFI.
- When setting limits, it has become possible to filter financial instruments by structured product type.
- An indexed par value of a bond or deposit can be uploaded to capQORT and used to filter assets when setting limits. The parameter is imported by means of the Module of integration with RU DATA or via the IDB and displayed in the full version of a portfolio organizer.