Message import module
The Message import module serves for transmitting to QUIK user terminals the messages that have been collected from other QUIK applications or external sources.
Automated dispatch of random messages by a QUIK user from an external system.
Mode of operation
- The module checks for incoming messages at set intervals. Whenever there is a new message corresponding to predefined conditions, the module forwards it on to a designated QUIK user or a group of users.
- The module supports two modes of operation (may be applied simultaneously):
- ‘Postbox operation’ — receiving messages and forwarding e-mails via POP3 protocol.
- ‘Operation with a file catalogue’ — reading messages from a selected catalogue with text files on a hard disk.
- Users’ IDs (UIDs) of message recipients appear on letterheads or in the first line of a file in desired sequence of dispatch.
- The module is a service of Windows Operating System and connects to QUIK as a client application, similar to a QUIK Workstation.
- The QUIK server considers this connection to be a separate user with dedicated access keys.
- The module has no GUI. All settings are saved in an ini-file.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
2 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/Server 2012/8/10/Server 2016.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|