Message import module
The Message import module serves for sending to QUIK user terminals notifications collected from other QUIK applications or third party systems.
- Dispatch of margin calls generated by the risk manager terminal module CoLibri to client terminals when a broker uses several QUIK servers.
- Automated dispatch of random messages from any external system to QUIK users.
- The module periodically checks incoming messages. Once there is a new message that meets predefined conditions, the module sends it to a specified QUIK user or a group of users.
- The module supports two operating modes (can be applied simultaneously):
- ‘Postbox operation’ — receiving messages with their forwarding in e-mails via the POP3 protocol.
- ‘Operation with a file catalogue’ — reading messages from a selected catalogue with text files on the hard disk.
- IDs (UIDs) of message recipients appear in a desired sequence of dispatch in the letter heading or in the first line of a file.
- The module is a service of the Windows OS and connects to QUIK as a client application, similarly to the QUIK Workstation.
- The QUIK server considers this connection to be a separate user with dedicated access keys.
- The module has no GUI. All settings are saved in a corresponding ini-file.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
2 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/Server 2012/8/10/Server 2016.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|