Broker quotation system
The Broker quotation system is a system used for processing OTC orders of the broker’s clients.
- Formation of security classes by the broker and instruments’ inclusion into those classes;
- Registration of client orders and their processing according to preset rules.
- The broker quotation system is a separate application with its own database and administration software.
- Transactions can be executed in the ‘Common trading mode’ based on the rules of double counter auction, in NDM and REPO modes including ‘Modified REPO’.
- Shares, bonds, currency pairs, currency swaps or binary options can be taken as instruments.
- Execution of trade operations between clients in the ‘Mode of quotations for broker’s own instruments’.
- Organized placement of securities.
- Sending market and limit orders, stop orders.
- Unified or separate accounting of OTC transactions on client positions respectively to exchange trading.
- Pre-market and post-market sessions for exchange-traded instruments.
- Transferring of client debts by REPO trades.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017/2019, Postgres PRO 13 for ASTRA Linux.
The indicated hardware and software requirements are minimal. With sufficient resources the interface can be installed on one PC with the QUIK server. For additional information, please contact QUIK Technical Support.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|