Broker quotation system
The Broker quotation system is a system used for processing OTC orders of the broker’s clients.
- Formation of security classes by the broker and instruments’ inclusion into those classes;
- Registration of client orders and their processing according to preset rules.
- The broker quotation system is a separate application with its own database and administration software.
- Transactions can be executed in the ‘Common trading mode’ based on the rules of double counter auction, in NDM and REPO modes including ‘Modified REPO’.
- Shares, bonds, currency pairs, currency swaps or binary options can be taken as instruments.
- Execution of trade operations between clients in the ‘Mode of quotations for broker’s own instruments’.
- Organized placement of securities.
- Sending market and limit orders, stop orders.
- Unified or separate accounting of OTC transactions on client positions respectively to exchange trading.
- Pre-market and post-market sessions for exchange-traded instruments.
- Transferring of client debts by REPO trades.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|