Broker quotation system
This system is used for processing OTC orders of the broker’s clients.
- Formation of security classes and assignment of instruments to particular classes by the broker;
- Registration of client orders and processing of such orders according to preset rules.
Method of Operation
- The system of broker quotations is a separate application with its own database and administration software.
- Transactions can be executed in Common trading mode based on rules of double counter auction in NDM and REPO modes including modified REPO.
- Shares, bonds, currency pairs, currency swaps or binary options can be taken as instruments.
- Trade operations between clients in Mode of quotations for broker’s own instruments, organized placement.
- Availability of sending limit and market orders, stop orders.
- Unified or separate accounting of OTC transactions on client positions respectively to exchange trading.
- Pre-market and post-market sessions for exchange-traded instruments.
- Transferring of client debts by REPO trades.
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM.
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
The indicated hardware and software requirements are minimal. With ample resources the interfaces may be installed on the same PC as the QUIK server. Any arising questions may be addressed to the QUIK Technical Support.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|