QUIK Matching Engine
QUIK Matching Engine is a module of QUIK software complex, a trading core for quick matching of orders forwarded via QUIK terminals or QUIK FIX interfaces.
- Client order registration.
- Order matching and trade execution.
- The system works with assets, investment units, bonds, FX and derivative instruments.
- The system supports limit and market order processing.
- Trading is carried out in the anonymous trading mode according to the double counter auction rules, with a possibility to establish closing and opening trading periods.
- Primary placement and redemption auctions are available for bonds and shares. Each auction includes a period of collecting orders from participants and a period of forwarding an order from an issuer.
- For bonds, the Switch auction is available, which supports placement of bonds with simultaneous buyback of same issuer’s bonds from another issue.*
* the QUIK server configuration requires an Access license for switch auctions via QUIK Matching Engine
- Client position control, authorization, limitation and order parameters control are performed at the QUIK server level in accordance with standard models. The QUIK server’s Unified cash position module for spot and derivatives markets enables client’s position keeping in derivatives trading.
- The module allows configuration of several matching cores for simultaneous matching of different instruments. A separate instrument group is assigned for each matching core. Matching orders for instruments from different groups is performed independently and simultaneously.
Prior to commissioning of QME, the load testing was carried out on the basis of the HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 server platform with the QUIK server installed on a separate hardware platform. The tests showed that such a software-hardware complex is able to process more than 5000 transactions per second per one financial instrument with execution time of one transaction less than 200 microseconds. The average delay of data distribution is less than 500 microseconds. The specified latency also includes all infrastructure delays when data is transmitted between QME and the QUIK server.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
4 GB RAM,
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017/2019, Postgres PRO for ASTRA Linux (Standard 13, Enterprise 13).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|