SDCO clearing system information interface
The SDCO clearing system information interface is used to transmit changes in positions and the company clients’ restrictions after executions at SPIMEX in the ‘Petroleum Products’ section. The main types of instruments traded on the market are deliverable futures for petroleum products.
The interface supplies information about:
- trade/delivery accounts of clients who trade at SPIMEX on behalf of the company receiving the information from the SDCO clearing system,
- cash on trade accounts of the company’s clients,
- positions in trade/delivery accounts of the company’s clients,
- a list of instruments traded at SPIMEX,
- reference information about orders/transactions of the company’s clients.
The information is provided by the SDCO clearing system and used to inform users who trade on the SPIMEX derivatives market in the ‘Petroleum Products’ section.
Connection can be implemented both via a dedicated communication channel (recommended) or the Internet.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|