One of the major tasks solved by backQORT is report generation. The system can generate regulatory, internal, and client's reports.
ARQA Technologies can promptly modify reports upon clients' requests. In addition to that, the External reports request module wad developed which allows making optional reports by means of external applications and uploading them to backQORT.
The section of regulatory reports for residents of the Russian Federation includes generation of regulatory reports for non-credit organizations for submission to the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- Form 0420415
- Form 0420416
- Form 0420417
- Form 0420418
- Form 0420422
- Form 0420427
Upon the client’s request, some report forms can be improved for uploading in xlsx files to such third party XBRL editors as Fujitsu Interstage xWand, ERP Band, and other.
Besides that, backQORT enables control of operations and business partners by requirements of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service. The system can make reconciliation with the list of terrorists and extremists, the list of individuals and organizations that are known to be involved in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
PIT Calculation for the Broker’s Clients
To calculate the tax, various methods can be used (FIFO, LIFO, by a weighted average price) with provision of detailed transcription of settlements. For cash withdrawals, it is possible to calculate the tax online.
- 2-PIT and 6-PIT statements for tax authorities in xml format and in paper format.
- A registry of the Income Data.
- A PIT register for the year and tax payment/refund from the register.
Internal reporting includes reports for the broker's departments (risk management department, client department, accounting department) as well as registers and subregisters of internal accounting, data on qualified investors, and other.
- Orders for the Client to deposit cash necessitated by the margin indicators falling below the acceptable level,
- A journal of the client's debt repayment with statistics on sent orders and their repayment.
- A consolidated client report for a certain period of time on stock, derivatives, and currency markets.
- Reports on commissions per transaction reflecting commissions collected from clients for executed transactions,
- Balance sheets for cash, securities, and commissions.
- Reports on the agent's commission per each client for a specified date or period,
- Acts of services rendered by the agent that includes the amount of the agent's commission and the services rendered under respective contracts.
Client's reports include broker's reports, reports on trust management, lists of orders, trades, positions, operations with cash, and other.
Client's reports can be automatically generated using backQORT templates and data from the system as well as transformed or generated outside with further import to backQORT. After that, the report can be signed with the broker’s digital signature and sent by e-mail or to the trader's terminal when it is convenient both for the broker and the client. External applications for clients’ report generation are accessible in the backQORT terminal.
It is possible to generate reports for a specific date or any range of dates by the client's sub-account, the client or groups of clients. Customized messages can be included in reports. It is possible to set templates for various groups of clients.
Report example in the XLS format.