New version of SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market) — 2.21
The released version of the SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market) works with new trading modes:
- SPCURROTC - Anonymous OTC Foreign currencies Trade Mode,
- RPSPBHK_CNY - Negotiated HK ETF (CNY) Repo Trade Mode,
- PSPBHK_CNY - Negotiated T+ HK Equities (CNY) Trade Mode,
- SPBHK_CNY - Anonymous T+ HK Equities (CNY) Trade Mode,
- RPSPBKZBND - Negotiated Kazakhstan Bonds (KZT) Repo Trade Mode,
- PSPBKZBND - Negotiated T+ Kazakhstan Bonds (KZT) Trade Mode,
- SPBKZBND - Anonymous T+ Kazakhstan Bonds (KZT) Trade Mode.
It has also become possible to redetermine the accuracy of instrument prices and transmit new parameters of the QUIK workstation’s Quotes table:
- ‘Settlement date for the second part of a REPO trade’ — for anonymous swap and REPO classes,
- ‘Trading mode id’ — for all instruments,
- ‘Listing level’ — for all instruments.