SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market)
The SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market) provides connection between the trading system gateway of SPB Exchange and the QUIK server.
- Support of negotiated, anonymous trading and closing auction trading modes on SPB Exchange.
- Access to information about the current session trading, current state of trading participants’ accounts as well as information on registered orders and executed trades.
- Forwarding and cancelling exchange orders (market and limit) and negotiated orders.
- Support of currency conversion transactions*.
* the QUIK server configuration requires a license for access to currency conversion transactions via the SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market)
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|