SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market)
The SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market) provides connection between the trading system gateway of SPB Exchange and the QUIK server.
- Support of negotiated, anonymous trading and closing auction trading modes on SPB Exchange.
- Access to information about the current session trading, current state of trading participants’ accounts as well as information on registered orders and executed trades.
- Forwarding and cancelling exchange orders (market and limit) and negotiated orders.
- Support of currency conversion transactions*.
* the QUIK server configuration requires a license for access to currency conversion transactions via the SPB Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market)
For Interface connection to the trading system of SPB Exchange, access to the trading system servers must be set on the computer with the installed Interface.
Connection to the trading system of SPB Exchange is established in the form of transaction and Drop Copy links via the TCP protocol. Data is delivered through UDP and TCP protocols.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
The indicated hardware and software requirements are minimal. With sufficient resources the interface can be installed on one PC with the QUIK server. For additional information, please contact QUIK Technical Support.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|