Saint-Petersburg Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market)
Trading Interface to Saint-Petersburg Exchange (Foreign securities market) provides connection of trading system gateway of Saint-Petersburg Exchange to QUIK server.
- Support of negotiated, main trading and closing auction trading modes on Saint-Petersburg Exchange;
- Getting information on current session trading , viewing current state of trading accounts as well as information on registered orders and executed trades;
- Sending and cancelling exchange orders (market and limit) and negotiated orders.
- Support operations of currency conversion.*
* QUIK server configuration requires the Access license for currency conversion operations via Saint-Petersburg Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market).
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM.
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|