New version of QUIK server software — 7.3 released
The main changes in the new version of the QUIK server relate to functionality of the limit calculation library (LCL):
- There is a new commission type ‘Volume-based commission’ which allows setting commission rate depending on the operation’s volume and its direction.
- A new setting ‘Commission parameters currency’ was added. For a preset list of classes it specifies a currency to calculate client’s turnover and volume of operations which are the basis for calculating the commission.
- The version supports MOEX tariff plans for new modes available in the Trading system from 4 March 2019 and in the earlier updated Moscow Exchange Securities and FX Market trading interfaces.
- It has become possible to control and calculate operations when executing trades at the weighted average rate via operations for the currency pair USDRUB_WAP0 in the classes:
- MOEX Currency: Negotiated WAP Deals (WAPN),
- MOEX Currency: System WAP Deals (WAPS).
Back to list