New version of QUIK server software — 5.17
The main changes in the new version of QUIK server software relate to support of EU MiFID II regulation requirements.
Limits of the limit calculation library were improved and supplemented with new ones:
- limit on maximum number of transactions sent by a QUIK user during specified period of time,
- limit on maximum number of repeated transactions sent by a QUIK user during specified period of time,
- limit on maximum volume of long and/or short position set by instruments,
- limit on maximum order volume specified by percentage of a day average turnover by order instrument over a basic period,
- limit on maximum/minimum number of lots in the order,
- limit on minimum volume of order,
- limit on prices of forwarded orders with option to set a time interval for limit duration.
Also the limit calculation library acquired:
- a setting to activate a special algorithm for calculating adjusted margin. In certain situations this allows to disregard risks of currency positions with zero discount through their compensation in evaluation of potential positions in instruments with higher discount (so-called netting risks of currency positions),
- an option to set a list of derivative market classes for QUIK server to calculate a variation margin.
Among other improvements there are:
- a possibility to enter a special key denoting ‘All instruments’ for ‘Instruments allowed/prohibited to trade’ in the limit calculation library,
- the option ‘Ignore checking negotiated orders’ available for instrument classes of the Saint-Petersburg Exchange,
- microsecond accuracy in time indication for reports on transactions and stop orders.