New version of QUIK workstation — 8.3.1
The main changes in the released version of the QUIK workstation:
- For SWAP instruments, the interest rate is now transmitted in the ‘Yield' parameter of the quotes window.
- The parameters are displayed on the entry order form in a new way when the ‘Highlight key parameters’ setting is activated – only the price and the quantity are indicated in bold.
- New parameters were added in the Table of cash liabilities and claims [Currency]:
- ‘Incoming execution’ – the net of the incoming credit and the incoming debit,
- ‘Planned execution’ – the net of the buy value and the sell value.
- The ‘Client workstation settings’ dialogue was optimized.