New version of QUIK workstation — 10.2
The updated QUIK workstation has the following improvements:
- it is possible to use modeless entry forms for orders and negotiated orders, which allows simultaneous opening of several entry forms and moving them outside the main program window,
- it has become possible to use the linked windows mode for tables and windows placed outside the main program window,
- shares options can be added in the ‘Options board’ table and it is available to export the table via ODBC,
- the ‘Trades’ table displays new types of trades on the Moscow Exchange Derivatives market,
- in the table editing window, buttons were added to quickly move the selected parameters to the top and the end of the list,
- the ‘Complex product’ parameter was added to the window with the instrument search results.
The full list of changes made in the QUIK workstation 10.2.