New version of QUIK workstation — 10.0
This updated QUIK workstation has the following improvements:
- It has become possible to specify a position WAP currency when setting position for instrument.
- The ‘Display clients in portfolio’ setting was added, which allows optimizing the terminal work in case of a large number of rows in the ‘Client portfolio’ table.
- The changes in the order are as follows:
– the expiration order entry dialog box is added for futures,
– the expiration order entry dialog box for options displays information on the current position,
– the ‘Enter order’ transaction supports the ‘A book or cancel order’ execution term,
– the ‘Benchmark’ parameter is added to the REPO and REPO with CCP order entry dialog box.
The full list of changes made in the QUIK workstation 10.0.