QLIQ Service (QUIK Liquidity)
The technological service that provides brokers and their clients with access to off-exchange instrument liquidity*. The service is managed from ARQA Technologies data centre separately for each broker.
* Mostly Eurobonds.
- off-exchange instrument liquidity provided to brokers,
- support of firm quotes for certain instrument.
- collection of aggregated liquidity from various desks,
- off-exchange instrument quotation for client.
Opportunities for service participants
- liquidity pool generation by any appropriate method (FIX-integration, import of transactions via API),
- limiting operations with a certain broker with the help of risk management functionality in the QUIK server,
- easy technological access to a large number of brokers using QUIK platform.
- access to liquidity from several desks,
- limiting operations with a certain desk with the help of risk management functionality in the QUIK server,
- off-exchange instrument quotation for clients,
- providing clients with access to off-exchange instrument trading in the usual manner,
- limiting client operations with the help of risk management functionality in the QUIK server,
- easy technological access to a large number of desks using QUIK platform.
Hardware and software requirements
To connect to the service desks and brokers should use QUIK for trading. Aggregation service for desk liquidity and its delivery to a broker is managed on the basis of ARQA Technologies data centre and serviced by specialists of the company. There are no additional hardware requirements for desks and brokers when connecting to the service.