Turquoise trading interface
The interface provides trading access to the securities market based on MTF Turquoise platform, a part of LSE Group.
- Upload of reference data from a directory.
Forwarding and cancellation of orders as well as transmission of trading data in the following modes:
Turquoise Integrated Order Book (Lit) — a double auction mode with standard execution of orders based on ‘visible quotes’.
Turquoise Dark Midpoint Order Book (Dark Pool) — a mode, where orders are sent to ‘invisible quotes’ and executed at the same price calculated as an average value between bid and offer. (The mode features the service — Turquoise Block Discovery™ for the matching of undisclosed Block Indications and the innovative mechanism — Turquoise Uncross™ that provides randomized uncrossings which are ideal for larger and less time sensitive of passive orders).
- Transmission of Level I and Level II market data (the Lit mode) and anonymous trades (Lit and Dark Pool modes).
- On-exchange order replacement and order cancellation.
Access to MTF Turquoise comprises market data, transaction and Drop Copy connections:
- The market data connection comprises several data channels with each transmitting data on a specific market segment. Connection is established through the MITCH exchange protocol which is based on UDP and TCP network protocols.
- The transaction connection serves for order forwarding/cancellation and trade reporting. The connection is established through TCP and FIX network protocols.
- The Drop Copy connection serves for transmitting data on orders and trades to the QUIK server. The connection is established through TCP and FIX network protocols.
Supported Order Types
- Lit mode (‘visible’ quotes):
- Dark Pool mode (‘invisible’ quotes):
Order+BDN (large volume orders in Dark Pool mode).
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|