Turquoise trading interface
The interface provides trading access to the securities market based on MTF Turquoise platform which constitutes part of LSE Group.
- Upload of Reference Data.
- Order routing and cancellation as well as trade data delivery in the following modes:
Turquoise Integrated Order Book (Lit) — double auction mode with standard execution of orders based on ‘displayed quotes’.
Turquoise Dark Midpoint Order Book (Dark Pool) — the mode when undisclosed orders are executed at the average price calculated on the basis of bid-ask spread. (The mode features the service — Turquoise Plato Block Discovery™ for matching undisclosed Block Indications and the innovative mechanism - Turquoise Plato Uncross™ that provides randomized uncrossings which are ideal for larger and less time sensitive passive orders).
- Delivery of Level I and Level II Market Data (Lit mode) and all trades (Lit and Dark Pool modes).
- Order replacement and order cancellation by the MTF.
Access to MTF Turquoise comprises Market Data, transactions and Drop Copy connections:
- The Market Data connection includes several data channels transmitting data on a specific market segment. Connection employs the exchange protocol MITCH which is based on UDP and TCP network protocols.
- The transaction connection serves for order routing/cancellation and trade reporting. The connection employs TCP and FIX network protocols.
- The Drop Copy connection transmits data on orders and trades to the QUIK server. The connection employs TCP and FIX network protocols.
Supported order types
- Lit mode (‘visible’ quotes):
- Dark Pool mode (‘invisible’ quotes):
Order+BDN (large volume orders in Dark Pool mode).
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM.
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|