LSE trading interface
The LSE trading interface* connects the QUIK platform to trading on London Stock Exchange (LSE) by means of FIX and Native protocols (for sending transactions) and GTP and MITCH protocols (for getting market data).
Using the Native protocol, brokers can connect their own clients to exchange trading through sponsored access.
To connect the interface to LSE trading platform, a broker must pass a ‘live connectivity test’.
- Receiving the following information for the current trading session:
- the instrument directory (including via the Reference Data service),
- current market parameters,
- all trades,
- Level 1 (GTP) and Level 2 (MITCH),
- information about own orders and transactions of the broker and its clients (for orders and transactions originating from this particular interface).
- Sending transactions to the exchange trading system and registration of reports on OTC trades.
- Cancellation of market and OTC trades.
- Receiving drop copies of all orders and trades of the broker and its clients.
- Receiving post-trade information (for executed trades).
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|