LSE trading interface
LSE trading interface* enables connecting QUIK platform to the trading at London Stock Exchange (LSE) by means of FIX and Native protocols (for routing transactions) and GTP and MITCH protocols (for getting market data).
Using the Native protocol brokers may connect their own clients to exchange trading through sponsored access.
For connecting the interface to LSE trading platform a broker must pass a ‘live connectivity test’.
- Receiving the following information for the current trading session:
- instruments’ directory (including via the Reference Data service),
- current market parameters,
- all transactions,
- Level 1 (GTP) and Level 2 (MITCH),
- information about own orders and transactions of a broker and its clients (for orders and transactions originating from this particular interface).
- Routing transactions to the exchange trading system and registration reports about OTC trades.
- Market and OTC trades cancellation.
- Receiving a drop copy of all orders and trades of a broker and its clients.
- Receiving post-trade information (filled trades).
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM.
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server x64.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|