LSE Derivatives Market trading interface
This trading interface* connects QUIK broker system to LSE Derivatives Market. It uses SAIL protocol for transaction routing and receiving Drop Copy and HSVF (High Speed Vendor Feed) for obtaining market data.
The LSE derivatives market runs on the SOLA technological platform.
- Options and futures for the index FTSE RUSSIA IOB
- Options and futures for 35 basic assets
- Futures on dividends for 14 basic assets
- Options and futures for на индекс FTSE 100
- Options for 19 basic assets
- Options and futures for на индекс OBX
- Options and futures for на 20 basic assets
- Options and futures for 3 basic assets
- Options and futures for 1 basic asset
- Options and futures for на 1 basic asset
- Getting relevant market information for the current trading session:
- the book of instruments (futures and options for stock),
- current market parameters,
- all trades,
- Level II quotes (5x5),
- information about own orders and trades of the broker and its clients.
- Forwarding and canceling orders in the exchange matching engine (standard, Iceberg, GTC and GTD).
- Drop Copying of all orders and trades of the broker and its clients which did not go through the interface.
To assess clients’ positions the QUIK configuration needs to include The Unified cash position module for spot and derivative markets.
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
2 GB RAM.
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|