Eurex trading interface
Eurex trading interface* connects the QUIK broker system to futures and options trading at Eurex (European Exchange).
* MiFID II compliant
- Access to reference data of the Eurex RDI (Reference Data interface),
- Transmission of Level I and Level II quotes, ‘Time and Sales’ data of the Eurex EMDI (Enhanced Market Data interface),
- Forwarding/cancellation of orders and transmission of information on trades.
Connection to the Eurex trading system is established both for market data and transactions:
- Data connection is made via the UDP multicast network protocol and allows transmitting data from Eurex RDI and Eurex EMDI to QUIK in FIX/FAST messages.
- Transaction connection is used to send/cancel orders and transmit transaction data. The connection is established through TCP and FIX network protocols.
Supported Order Types
- MARKET — immediately, at the best price,
- LIMIT — when the price is available,
- Closing auction only — orders can be submitted throughout the day but they are activated only at the closing auction,
- Good-till-date (GTD) — orders with a specified expiration date,
- Good-till-canceled (GTC) — orders valid until they are cancelled,
- Immediate or Cancel (IOC) — orders with a condition ‘cancel the rest’,
- Book or Cancel — a ‘passive’ order which goes to the Level2Quotes table only if it is not executed immediately (fully or partly),
- Persistent — an order that ‘survives’ exchange failures; it is saved on a hard disk of the trading system and restored after a failure,
- Non-Persistent — an order that ‘does not survive’ exchange failures; in case of an exchange failure the order is cancelled.
The interface is installed on the broker’s PC connected to the QUIK server through the TCP/IP protocol. The interface software may be installed on the same PC as the QUIK server software.
To perform pre-trade control of transactions and keep client positions when trading on Eurex, the QUIK server configuration requires the ‘Unified cash position module for spot and derivatives markets’.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
The indicated hardware and software requirements are minimal. With sufficient resources the interface can be installed on one PC with the QUIK server. For additional information, please contact QUIK Technical Support.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|