Astana International Exchange trading interface
The Astana International Exchange trading interface provides trading access to assets and bonds in the Astana International Exchange (AIX) trading system and serves for sending transactions and delivery of market data.
- Sending market and/or limit orders.
- Transmission of data on the orders’ status change and on their execution (trades).
- Transmission of Level I quotes (Quotes table) and Level II quotes (Level2Quotes table).
- Delivery of anonymous trades.
Supported Order Types
- Immediate or Cancel (IOC) — an order is executed immediately (fully or partially), and in case of partial execution the balance is withdrawn by the system,
- Day — an order valid until full execution or cancellation by its initiator,
- Fill Or Kill (FOK) — an order is executed fully and immediately or cancelled by the system.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|