Astana International Exchange trading interface
The Astana International Exchange trading interface provides trading access to shares and bonds in the Astana International Exchange (AIX) trading system and serves for sending transactions and delivery of market data.
- Sending market and/or limit orders.
- Transmission of data on the orders’ status change and on their execution (trades).
- Transmission of Level I quotes (Quotes table) and Level II quotes (Level2Quotes table).
- Delivery of anonymous trades.
Supported Order Types
- Immediate or Cancel (IOC) — an order is executed immediately (fully or partially), and in case of partial execution the balance is withdrawn by the system,
- Day — an order valid until full execution or cancellation by its initiator,
- Fill Or Kill (FOK) — an order is executed fully and immediately or cancelled by the system.
When using the interface as a managed service in the ARQA Technologies data center, a VPN channel to the AIX is required.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
The indicated hardware and software requirements are minimal. With sufficient resources the interface can be installed on one PC with the QUIK server. For additional information, please contact QUIK Technical Support.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|