SB Markets special program interface
The SB Markets special program interface serves for delivery of quotes and execution of currency transactions on the FX market of Sberbank Markets platform via the broker’s QUIK server by means of the FIX protocol.
- forwarding orders to the trading system,
- keeping a directory of instruments,
- transmission of data from the Quotes table (Level I),
- transmission of Level I quotes for a quantity specified in the settings,
- transmission of anonymous trades based on indicative prices.
To view quotes for currency pairs traded in Sberbank Markets, standard tables and windows of QUIK user terminals are used where an extra instrument trading class is available.
For questions about conclusion of data provision agreements for connection to the FX market of Sberbank Markets platform, please refer to the indicated contacts below:
Tatiana Smuraga, e-mail — email@example.com, office: +7 (495) 933-98-84, mobile: +7 (963) 644-06-12.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
2 GB RAM,
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|