14-th annual seminar of ARQA Technologies in Moscow
Held on 16 February 2018 in Moscow, the annual seminar of ARQA Technologies gathered 360 participants representing over a hundred companies - clients of ARQA Technologies.
The seminar hosted an exhibition where the company’s partners — Autochartist, DataSpace, FIS, Moscow Exchange, QuantHouse and Warsaw Stock Exchange — presented their new products and services. Besides representatives of these companies, there were also representatives from Bloomberg, Cbonds, Interfax, LSE, NP RTS, Saint-Petersburg Exchange, SPIMEX and Thomson Reuters, . Among attendees of the seminar were people representing Bank of Russia, NAUFOR, and NFA.
This year the main substantive part of the seminar was given to reports of ARQA Technologies specialists:
- on new company products and services (Danil Baburin) — pdf-presentation,
- on capQORT product development (Alexey Baburin) — pdf-presentation,
- on QUIK as ecosystem (Roman Anokhin) — pdf-presentation,
- on MiFID II requirements implemented in company products (Konstantin Prosvirov) — pdf-presentation,
- on OTC trading with QUIK products (Mikhail Shubin) — video presentation,
- on use of backQORT as operating back-office (Vladimir Kurlyandchik) — pdf-presentation.
Two round tables were organized during the seminar. The first table, attended by a Bank of Russia representative and leading specialists in risk management for trading operations from banks and investments companies, was devoted to new ‘margin requirements‘ which are expected to come into force by the end of the year. The second round table was focused on traditional topics: opportunities, problems and challenges facing Russian brokerage business.
ARQA Technologies thanks its clients and partners for great interest and active participation in the seminar and Galactic Group for invaluable assistance with its organization.