New version of TrustManager terminal module for asset managers — 2.9
The following improvements were made in the released version of TrustManager:
- it has become possible to replace ‘Iceberg’ orders with ordinary ones if conditions of the ‘Iceberg’ order cannot be met for some reason,
- there is a new setting which automatically determines the operation’s direction when opening a group order placement form,
- when replacing a group order, it has become possible to change its volume,
- a context menu of the tables from which it is possible to forward group orders acquired a command ‘Buy/sell asset share’,
- the Module’s work logging is possible.