QUIK Workstation new version 5.21
ARQA Technologies launched a new version of the QUIK Workstation – 5.21.
The new version includes some new features:
- new rules of commission calculation on MICEX are supported,
- tables with the data, necessary for conducting operations in Central Counterparty Dealing Mode on MICEX, were added,
- any number of transactions can be confirmed now by one new transaction for settlement order-report in Negotiation Trades Mode,
- new Iceberg Order was added to the context menu of the main tables. It is used for the trading systems, which support this type of orders (e.g. LSE),
- the global filters for firms, trade accounts and clients can be saved in the configuration file, as well as other individual settings,
- automatic substitution of trade account by firm code was realized in the multi-broker version of QUIK Workstation.
The next imperfections of the previous versions were corrected:
- delays while data export via DDE,
- inaccurate reading the settings of data export via DDE,
- wrong value of OPERATION parameter for All Trades table in QPILE,
- displaying security nominal value with an accuracy to а hundredth instead of the accuracy set for an instrument by the trading system,
- inaccurate return of zero value by MONEY_CURRENT_BALANCE function,
- inaccuracy in the User manual,
- other imperfections.