‘QUIK from developer’: terminal gets closer to users
In 2018 ARQA Technologies together with MOEX School implemented a training project which made end users more familiar with QUIK capabilities.
As part of this project, a series of monthly webinars ‘QUIK from developer’ was organized and held where ARQA Technologies specialists told about functionalities of the QUIK Workstation and mobile terminals from initial installation and setting steps to complex stop- and algorithmic orders and internal programming languages.
The webinars received positive feedback from their participants, and it was agreed to launch a new series in 2019 with focus shifted from introduction to functionalities of the QUIK terminal to addressing examples of its practical use.
Watch all webinars of 2018 on the official YouTube channel of MOEX School:
- ‘Mobile terminals’
- ‘First steps. Connection’
- ‘First steps. Viewing market data’
- ‘Windows and tables of the QUIK Workstation. Part 1’
- ‘Windows and tables of the QUIK Workstation. Part 2’
- ‘Graphs of the QUIK Workstation’
- ‘Trading operations’
- ‘Clients’ positions and margin loans’
- ‘Stop orders’
- ‘ALGO orders (Light)’
- ‘Integration functionalities in QUIK’
- ‘Integration and service functionalities’