Release of a new version of the QUIK-server software — 5.0
In the QUIK-server functionality you will find the following changes:
- Improved handling of figures exceeding 2147483647 in some boxes/tables.
- Trade parameters update. This improvement allows to view cancelled trades.
- Improved algorithm for correct clearing of combined cash position accounts when clearing data from the Moscow Exchange trading system is delayed.
- Translation of a price range in the diagnostic message that appears when an order price does not match the acceptable range.
- A number of improvements were made in mechanisms translating parts of the system into English.
- Unification of messages returned by the system while executing stop-order operations.
Changes in the QUIK Administrator software:
- Improved handling figures exceeding 2147483647 in reports and settings of the limit calculation library.
- It is now possible to indicate English names of classes in the client’s terminal according to the language chosen in the interface.
- A system user can set the right to upload positions in instruments that have no descriptions on the QUIK-server.
- There are modifications in editing a list of clients available for market users. Starting from this version two client lists will be indicated: client codes that are present in all market classes and those ones that are present in some market classes.