New versions of QUIK server software — 8.5.0 and 8.6.0
The main changes in the new versions of the QUIK server relate to the ‘MD+’ positions keeping scheme which is used to support Bank of Russia Ordinance № 4928-U, dated 8 October 2018:
- There is a changed approach to calculation of risk indicators when checking operations with non-margin instruments and currencies.
- There is an additional setting ‘Use own asset discounts for varieties with dependent prices’.
The changes were also made in the password receive/reset functionality for authentication by login and password:
- User authentication queries now can be performed by specifying an email address or a telephone number.
- It has become possible to set a temporary password validity period. The temporary password can be optionally delivered by email or SMS.
- Password attack protection was added which blocks the user account after a specified number of failed authorization attempts on the server.