New version of QUIK server software — 7.2 released
The main changes in the new version of the server software relate to the limit calculation library (LCL):
- The LCL supports new tariff plans of the Moscow Exchange FX Market trading system that came into force on 4 December 2018.
- In the system calculating portfolio collateral (PC) it has become possible to choose a particular non-frontal future for PC scanning.
- When checking purchasing power for orders by bonds of GTC or GTD types, the QUIK server checks order volume taking into account settlement dates.
- There is a setting that allows changing priority of template commission for REPO for higher one than in general settings of REPO commission for each day of the period and commission scale relative to REPO term.
- A new option, when activated, enables writing off of cash during trade execution that will always be performed for all execution settlement dates from Т0 to Tx (independently from settlement dates specified for settlement instruments, classes or codes of operations). As before, cash is credited starting from the settlement date specified for settlement instruments, classes or codes of operations.
- Settings ‘Trading accounts allows as per securities’ and ‘Limits on security for trading accounts’ are now applied to orders to buy as well as orders to sell.
- The setting ‘Restrictions on traded securities’ acquired an option specifying that the restriction must be applied to securities in all classes.