ARQA Technologies starts a new series of webinars ‘QUIK from developer’ as part of the MOEX School program
ARQA Technologies together with MOEX School agreed to continue a training project to hold webinars ‘QUIK from developer’ which received strong positive feedback from their participants in 2018.
The topics of coming webinars will be shifted from introduction to functionalities of the QUIK terminal to addressing examples of its practical use. Thus, the users will be briefed on work with tables and their editing, client positions and margin lending. The participants will learn about nuances of the QUIK broker system operation for derivatives and FX markets, and about system settings as well.
A provisional timetable for webinars is as follows:
- ‘Tables: examples of sorting, conditional formatting, and filtering’ – 28 February
- ‘Client positions, deferred settlements, and margin lending’ – 25 April
- ‘QUIK for derivatives market: tables, nuances of operation execution, visualized positions, graphs, option analyst’ – 27 June
- ‘QUIK for FX market: tables, nuances of operation execution, visualized positions, FIX plug-in’ – 29 August
- ‘QUIK settings’ – 31 October
For participation in practical webinars and watching the videos, please register on the MOEX School website.