Latest version of principal QUIK user terminal — QUIK Workstation — 7.16
Main developments in the new version of QUIK workstation relate to wider functionality of graphical analysis:
- in settings of vertical graph scale a price step of instrument may be set as a minimum,
- Fibonacci levels may be signed on the right or on the left,
- it has become possible to draw the ‘Fibonacci fan’ trend by countertrend,
- the ‘Ruler’ instrument may be arbitrarily moved in plotting area of graphs,
- check marks are copied by simultaneous mouse click and ‘Ctrl’ button hold.
To support MiFID II requirements the list of transmitted parameters was expanded:
- the terminal transmits new order and trade table parameters identifying users as ‘Client’, ‘Investment decision maker’ and ‘Executing trader’ and time of trading operations is indicated with a microsecond accuracy,
- the current trading table acquired parameters identifying the instruments: ‘StockCode’, ‘Bloomberg ID’, ‘CUSIP’, ‘SEDOL’, ‘StockName’,
- the ‘Execution venue’ parameter was added to the Time and Sales table.
‘Options board’ functionality was also expanded:
- the ‘Company filter’ was added to support correct position accounting by clients serviced with Unified cash position module for spot and derivative markets,
- the ‘Strike step’ setting allows adding to the table options with strikes multiple of a specified value.
New tables are now available to indicate settlement codes:
- ‘Settlement codes data’ includes information about codes filtered by classes,
- ‘Settlement codes data by instruments’ shows information about instrument codes.